Cardinal provides professional security trainings and education to corporate organizations, Private organization, NGOs and Individuals. These trainings are delivered by internationally and Locally certified instructors who deploy doctrines and training methodology derived from contemporary operational experience. These trainings can either be held in our facility or clients’ location.
Range of Training Services
SECURITY RISK ANALYSIS
Cardinal Security’ Online service and text messaging service provides daily, weekly and monthly security analysis/ updates; City Brief offers an in-depth reference to Nigeria. For longer term assessments and detailed forecasts, clients commission specific reports on a country, region or topic.Our in-house team of analysts is supported by a network of retained correspondents.
DRIVERS’ TRAINING AND OUTSOURCING
Cardinal conducts professional drivers training and these trainings includes but not limited to:
- BDC (Basic Drivers’ Course)
- DDC (Defensive Drivers’ Course)
- EMT (Evasive and Maneuvering Techniques) for individuals and corporate organizations. This is particularly peculiar to drivers who are exposed to conveying top executives
Cardinal Security engages in security consultation for organizations in order to provide adequate and up-to-date advice on developing and implementing an overall corporate security strategy. This service could include
- Security architecture against terrorism
- IT (Information Technology) Systems/Security Audit
- Human and Physical asset risk mitigation